There’s nothing we don’t love about this neon, color-blocked spread for Christmas! We really wanted to choose a tabletop theme that was kid-friendly, modern, fun, and whimsical. When we were browsing our local craft store back in late October, the first deliveries of Christmas decorations were being stocked on the shelves and we honed in right away to this adorable bright fuchsia reindeer centerpiece. From there, we knew we had to create a “Neon/Electric Christmas” theme! We like how we are not drenching our whole home, tree, and dining area in neon-dipped decor. By just focusing on our dining tabletop, and keeping the rest of the home traditional, we didn’t need to worry about these saturated colors clashing with the rest of the house and we could take some risks to make a statement.
To add a contemporary and not-too-feminine flare, we started with an all black-and-white (and silver) foundation, layering our black-and-white striped table runner with our silver flatware, platinum-laced china, and silver plate chargers. Then we went bonkers with neon and brightly hued Christmas decor! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box this Christmas and ditch the red and green for pink and orange! The unexpected color scheme just adds more magic and fantasy to the holiday season!
WHERE TO SHOP:
- Black & White table runner, here
- Neon pink reindeer, bottle brush trees, ornaments, and yarn-wrapped antlers , here
- Silver plate chargers, similar found here
- Bright colored felt pom pom garland, similar found here and here
- Orange and Pink melamine ikat print plates, similar found here
- Antique silver plated brass flatware, here
- Platinum Laced China, here