The pineapple is definitely still having “a moment”, and no need to persuade us–we’re totally on board with this trend! It’s a fruit with a style all its own, including a festive crown that just beckons to be put out for display..and do you see our cute little “baby” pineapples we found?!?! The joy in planning this theme was found in the details and little accents that tied our tablescape together…yes, we are those people that squeal when we see pineapple drink stirrers 😉
We wanted to throw a party that used our main star in all different ways: as a vessel for our lunch (pineapple fried rice-YUM!), as the main ingredient in our daiquiri, as confetti on our table, as fresh table accents, and of course as inspiration in our decor (drink stirrers, candle holders, and centerpieces). We just love a good alliteration moment, so we went with “Pineapples and Palms” as the name for our party theme, bringing in palm accented napkins and making this pretty runner out of layered palm leaves.
This theme would be great for a festive birthday bash, an engagement party, or even a first birthday party or a baby shower!
WHERE TO SHOP:
- Pineapple Confetti, similar found here
- Pineapple Drink Stirrers, found here
- Gold Flatware, similar found here
- Palm Place Mats, found here
- Rattan Chargers, found here
- Pineapple Candle Holders, similar found here
- Palm Print Napkins, similar found here and here
- Green Water/Juice Glasses, found here
- Margarita Glasses, similar found here
- Pineapple Ceramic Cookie Jar, found here
- Yellow Woven Bowl, found here